Company name: Torrevella Agricultural Farm SL
Registered office: Partida Polop Alt, 31, Alcoy, Spain
Phone: +34 966525797
Opening Hours Head Office of 9: 30 to 15: 00 hours
Registration details: Commercial Registry of Torrevella Agricultural Exploitation SL / Sheet A-53147 Volume 2223 Folio 150
Tax identification number: B-53375093
Legal representative: Nicolás Sanjuán Pérez
Online dispute resolution.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, which is available at the following link:
OBJECT AND GENERAL
Through its site sotaroni.com, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of "Client", which they acquire by completing the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY subsequently communicates via email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use, the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who fail to register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may apply to them.
THE COMPANY wants to let its Clients and Users know that it is aimed exclusively at an audience over 16 years of age. If a user is interested in receiving an item outside the territories indicated in the shipping policy You should contact THE COMPANY through the form or by sending an email to email@example.com, we will study your request and inform you about it.
CONTACT: For any doubt, question or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COMPANY holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this Web page and, in particular, with an enunciative but not limitative character, over the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data that are included on the web
Customers and Users are advised that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations in force in this area also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this Website, or any of its contents, without the express and written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that involves a violation of current Spanish regulations and / or internments regarding intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any implicit license or authorization on intellectual and / or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain is authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referenced, the user being solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after accessing it.
As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
- The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects contrary to this document, of any content on the Website, prepared or not by THE COMPANY, published or not under its name officially.
- As well as the consequences that may be derived from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or damage the Website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by Other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or definitively, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do wrong use of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Web and / or the Web links is uninterrupted or error free.
- That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the Web link does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your system or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other damage.
- The use that of the information or content of this Web or Webs of link that the Clients and Users could realize for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore do not assume any responsibility for possible damages or discomforts for Users that may derive any inaccuracies present on the Website.
THE COMPANY does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limitation:
- The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of Web or third party content.
- Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program facilitates to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to THE COMPANY by contractual means.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install some of the tools to control the use of the Internet with the purpose of preventing (i) access to materials or contents not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) sending personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- The communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor will it therefore be responsible for any damages and prejudices suffered Clients or private and / or collective Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when you are incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of errors or damages caused to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for the sending of the order confirmation.
- In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
- Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by communicating it properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless expressly acknowledged by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, THE COMPANY recommends the Client to read them carefully every time they access the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION