OBJECT AND GENERAL
Through its website www.torrevella.com, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of its acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from their services must have the status of "Customer", which they acquire by completing the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY subsequently communicates through email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who fail to register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may apply to them.
THE COMPANY wants to let its Customers and Users know that it is aimed exclusively at an audience over 16 years of age and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders is that covered by the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands (hereinafter, the "Territory"). THE COMPANY does not ship orders abroad (except Portugal) or, for the moment, to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. If a user were interested in receiving an article outside the territory of the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, he should contact THE COMPANY through the form or by sending an email to email@example.com, we would study his request and inform him about it.
CONTACT: For any doubt, question or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers of Torrevella Explota Agrícola SL. However, the information given on each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in THE COMPANY's website, are displayed on www.torrevella.com a guidance mode
All prices of the products indicated through the website include VAT and other taxes that may apply. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
THE COMPANY informs the Client that the number of available units is kept up to date with the stocks in stock and the availability by our suppliers. In no case THE COMPANY will intentionally sell more units than it has or the supplier has reserved for it.
THE COMPANY will do everything possible to please all its Customers in the demand for the products. However, on occasion, and due to causes hardly controllable by THE COMPANY such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the amount finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by THE COMPANY to satisfy the orders of the Customers.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of its total or partial cancellation. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the customer wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The Client agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears in the Web site for each one of the products offered, the corresponding rates will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.torrevella.com in the section "My account", "Orders".
The Client must pay the amount corresponding to his order by means of payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards). The card with which the payment is made must have as a financial institution issuing to a Spanish bank or savings bank. Card payment is made through PayPal with its security protocols.
The Client must notify THE COMPANY of any improper or fraudulent charges on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can make the necessary arrangements.
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the CLIENT confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept cancellations of orders when requested before sending it. To make the cancellation you must request it using the form «Customer service» or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
DEADLINES, DELIVERY PLACE AND LOSSES
I. Product delivery
THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Customer in the order form, and which in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address in which the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
THE COMPANY will not be liable for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
THE COMPANY informs the Client that it is possible that the same order is divided into several deliveries.
II. Delivery term
Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days since we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery period of THE COMPANY usually ranges between 3 and 6 days, from the end of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to THE COMPANY, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section «11. Return". Delays in delivery will not be considered those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed deadline and has not been able to be delivered due to cause attributable to the Customer.
III. Shipping costs
For Spain (peninsula) and Portugal the cost of shipping will be according to the rates negotiated with the carrier and indicated in the order placed.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, an email will be sent notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being sent.
For security reasons, THE COMPANY will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
IV. Delivery Data, Unrealized Deliveries and Loss
If the Customer is absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY hires, as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at ensuring that delivery occurs.
If after 7 business days after delivery of the order has not been delivered, the Customer must contact THE COMPANY. In the event that the Client does not proceed like this, after 10 business days from the delivery to the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the Client must bear the cost of shipping and return to the origin of the merchandise, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range from one to three weeks.
V. Diligence in delivery
The Customer must verify the good condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of THE COMPANY, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, after reviewing the product, the Client detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter undertakes to communicate it to THE COMPANY via email in the shortest period of time. possible time, before the next 24 hours from delivery. From that moment, no incidents of this type will be attended (only parts under warranty).
I. Return Procedure
All products purchased in THE COMPANY may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicates to THE COMPANY his intention to return the product / s purchased / s within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
THE COMPANY will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives at the COMPANY's warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
In order to facilitate the return process to Clients and to be able to follow it correctly, THE COMPANY establishes as the only return procedure the one established by THE COMPANY. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE COMPANY (the product is defective, it is not what you requested, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
- Inform before 7 calendar days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the customer service form.
- THE COMPANY will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
- The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
- Inform the courier company used, date and time of the return.
II. CUSTOMER REFUNDS
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the products returned minus the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, THE COMPANY will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
THE COMPANY will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the account or card of the Client will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF THE PRODUCTS ACQUIRED
THE COMPANY acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products presented for sale on www.torrevella.com work correctly and have no defects or hidden defects that may make them dangerous or inappropriate for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Customer has received the product, he will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in his box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information about the guarantee. No Client may request a broader guarantee than indicated therein.
THE COMPANY will not be obliged to pick up the damaged product and the Customer must go to the Manufacturer's After Sales Service. In this sense, THE COMPANY will carry out the actions aimed at providing the Client who so requests the contact details of said service and will provide these sufficient information for the presentation of the relevant claims.
The warranty will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The guarantee will not be applicable to the apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Customer in question within 7 days of the delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
It is expressly stated that inflatables are not guaranteed since the manufacturer does not provide it due to the different factors that may affect its proper functioning (punctures, sun exposure, scratches ...).
THE COMPANY holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this Web page and, in particular, with an enunciative but not limitative character, over the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data that are included on the web
Customers and Users are advised that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations in force in this area also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this Website, or any of its contents, without the express and written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that involves a violation of current Spanish regulations and / or internments regarding intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any implicit license or authorization on intellectual and / or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain is authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referenced, the user being solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after accessing it.
As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
- The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects contrary to this document, of any content on the Website, prepared or not by THE COMPANY, published or not under its name officially.
- As well as the consequences that may be derived from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or damage the Website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by Other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or definitively, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do wrong use of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Web and / or the Web links is uninterrupted or error free.
- That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the Web link does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your system or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other damage.
- The use that of the information or content of this Web or Webs of link that the Clients and Users could realize for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore do not assume any responsibility for possible damages or discomforts for Users that may derive any inaccuracies present on the Website.
THE COMPANY does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limitation:
- The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of Web or third party content.
- Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program facilitates to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to THE COMPANY by contractual means.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install some of the tools to control the use of the Internet with the purpose of preventing (i) access to materials or contents not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) sending personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- The communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor will it therefore be responsible for any damages and prejudices suffered Clients or private and / or collective Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when you are incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of errors or damages caused to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for the sending of the order confirmation.
- In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
- Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by communicating it properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
Customers and Users undertake to navigate the website and use the content in good faith.
The data of the Clients will be used for the sending through email of the sales that the COMPANY makes and for the delivery of the purchases.
By simply visiting the Website, Users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
THE COMPANY undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality of the information provided and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
THE COMPANY assumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
It is up to the Customers to update their own data. At any time, the Client will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all his personal data included in the different registration forms. To modify or update your personal data, the Client must access www.torrevella.com, the section "My Account". To cancel your account write an email from your account email to email@example.com with the subject "Cancel account".
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the veracity of the data and THE COMPANY will not be responsible for its inaccuracy of the Client's personal data. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the appropriate security levels to the data provided by Customers and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and removal thereof.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless expressly acknowledged by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, THE COMPANY recommends the Client to read them carefully every time they access the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION