The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is
TORREVELLA EXPLOTACIÓN AGRICOLA SL
Commercial address: Item Polop Alt nº31 Alcoy (Alicante) CP: 03800
The personal data of the members are subject to processing by the company name. The purpose of collecting this data is to:
Customer and Supplier Management TORREVELLA EXPLOTACIÓN AGRICOLA SL
Purchasing management on our website.
User participation in commercial promotions, discount bonuses, etc ...
Sending commercial communications.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and he is entitled to do so.
The Company is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
This website includes hyperlinks (links) that allow visitors to move to other pages. The Company assumes no responsibility for the data protection policy that may have been adopted in them.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWS BULLETIN
In accordance with Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if you have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the necessary data to send commercial communications in accordance with said consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this in the e-mail with said commercial communication.
After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent for the data to continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and on those that we inform you in this document
The Company does not transfer its data to third parties in general, except in cases where it is necessary for the organization of certain activities, or the provision of services. In any case, the planned assignments are regularized by signing contracts, and the assignee entity cannot use the information assigned for other purposes than those established by the Company.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
As an interested party, you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
• according to art. 15 RGPD, the right, to the extent indicated there, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns you and that we process;
• according to art. 16 RGPD, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of the personal data concerning you;
• according to art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you, as long as the treatment is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
• according to art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is illegal and you oppose the deletion of the data,
- We no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- you have objected to the processing under article 21 RGPD;
• according to art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
• according to art. 77 RGPD, the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company headquarters.
Español de Protección de Datos (AEPD)
Jorge Juan Street, nº6
Telephone 901 100 099
The person responsible for the treatment (company name) will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the same.
CHANGE OF REGULATIONS
The Company reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as those that could derive from existing type codes in the matter or for corporate reasons.
Such changes will be communicated as necessary in advance on our website, notwithstanding claiming the necessary consent of those affected when it is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Any questions, questions or comments you may have with reference to these regulations, you can consult by directing your communication in this regard to (mail company)