- ⭐ Special fatty white boneless ham Gran Reserva DUROC breed. Piece weighing approximately 1 kg. Boneless piece vacuum packed to maintain all the original flavor and aroma and improve CONSERVATION.
- ⭐MAXIMUM CURING of more than 24-25 months to guarantee the best product. Natural and artisan elaboration, slow curing in Guijuelo (Salamanca) based on the quality of our hams, so that you can enjoy a ham far superior to traditional Serrano ham, with a level of infiltrated fat and a flavor similar to Iberian.
- ⭐Maximum QUALITY manufacturer. Artisanal curing process with Iberian hams. Salting containers are not used that many other Serrano hams do and for this reason they totally differ in the flavor and in the little amount of salt in our hams. Manufacturer with quality seals and certifications such as Aenor IFS certificate, Tierra de Sabor, Hycer, ISO22000 standard.
- ⭐ EXCLUSIVE FLAVOR AND AROMA. Our Duroc Gran Reserva hams are characterized by having a very special flavor and an inimitable aroma that is easy to identify and differentiate, with a high content of infiltrated fat, which makes it possible to obtain very juicy, marbled pieces with a very interesting flavor. DUROC is the only breed whose crossing with Iberian is allowed within the Iberian Quality Standard (RD 1469/2007, of November 2).
- ⭐ MAXIMUM QUALITY / PRICE RATIO on the market. PREMIUM⭐ Product High quality proteins with a good balance of fatty acids, being a very digestive and healthy product. Very low salt content and a flavor and aroma very different from any Serrano ham. You will enjoy an excellent ham of the highest quality with an exclusive aroma and flavor. You will find cheaper hams on the market, but of inferior quality and taste. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Dimensions of the package: 8.8 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches